Scenic Route Collection
Thank you for all the love and support with our last collection, Farmer's Market! Now that those fresh, delicious colorways are in the rearview mirror, we are beyond ready to announce our upcoming collection, Scenic Route which is opening for preorder Friday, September 15th at 8am MST.
When the summer heat breaks and the evenings get cooler, the leaves begin to change, and if you are like us, you hear the call of adventure. Now is a perfect time to outside and see what awaits you.
Scenic Route is all about setting out on open road and seeing your world, one mile at a time. This collection pays homage to the all of the disparate and striking landscapes that come together to create our countries and our world. It celebrates the human urge to get behind the wheel, put on a solid playlist, and see what there is to see; to be part of something bigger.
This collection offers a harmonious, cool color story with a wide range of values from bottomless, saturated semisolids to light, vivid speckles with bold pours. This palette would create a gorgeous, fluid fade or presents tons of great options for buttery low volume combinations or bold, poppy high contrast projects.
Scenic Route sneak peeks will start Monday, September 11th on Instagram before the preorder opens on the 15th! Until then, we have put together a group of knit and crochet patterns that would look absolutely stunning worked up in Scenic Route.
1) Kalajoki (free) by Tiina Partanen
2) Ziggy Triangle by Leila Raven, photo courtesy of the designer
3) Campside (free) by Alicia Plummer, photo courtesy of Ravelry user tbutterfly
1) Calad Shirt by Jessica Tsung, photo courtesy of the designer
2) Easy Crochet Wristers (free) by Kim Kotary, photo courtesy of Ravelry user byrdbaby
3) Desert Winds Triangle Scarf (free) by Jess Coppom, photo courtesy of the designer
4) Juniper Cowl by Toni Lipsey, photo courtesy of the designer
5) Day Date Cardigan (free) by Jess Coppom, photo courtesy of the designer
We can't wait to share this gorgeous, wanderlust filled collection with you starting next week! Until then we have created a playlist that makes us feel like we are standing in the middle of a huge forest or cruising down a county road somewhere. Simply click here or scan the QR code below to listen!
See you next week for even more Scenic Route goodness!