Farmer's Market Collection
First of all, we want to extend a huge THANK YOU to everyone for their kind words and patience with the Hue Loco team as we made the move to our new space! Your support really means the world and we couldn't have made this happen without all of you.
While we are spreading the love, we would like to offer you an exciting glimpse into our upcoming collection, Farmer's Market which will drop Friday, June 16th at 8am MST.
The first farmer's market of the year signals that summer is just around the corner. There is nothing quite like those mornings strolling down aisles of stalls on sun warmed pavement surrounded by vibrant colors and earthy aromas of locally grown produce, freshly cut flowers, and bread straight from the oven. This palette captures that time of year when we begin harvesting the fruits of our spring planting, enjoying meals outside on balmy nights, and relishing the abundance of things that are created close to home.
Within this collection, you can expect a diverse range of color and value, from deep rich semisolids to playful speckles, that create a perfect balance of warm and cool tones. There is so much potential for fun, high contrast techniques like color work or brioche as well as the option for harmonious fades.
While we eagerly await the release, we'll be sharing sneak peeks on Instagram starting next Monday. In the meantime, we have gathered a selection of knit and crochet patterns that we think would absolutely sing with any of the Farmer's Market colorways.
1) Harvest (free) by Tin Can Knits, photo courtesy of Ravelry user Sunneke
2) Earth and Air by James N Watts, photo courtesy of Ravelry user thrifted
3) Grow Together by Paper Daisy Creations, photo courtesy of the designer
4) Summer Secret Crop (free) by Jessie Maed Designs, photo courtesy of Ravelry user bizalith
5) The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief (free) by Orange Flower Yarn, photo courtesy of the designer
1) Tunisian Rib Cowl (free) by Hooked Hazel, photo courtesy of the designer
2) Ariana by Amy Christoffers, photo courtesy of the designer
3) Pixel Perfect Shawl (free) by Nautikrall Crochet, photo courtesy of the designer
4) Forest Breeze Tee (free) by Grace Forthefrills, photo courtesy of the designer
5) Drift Shawl by Anne Van Winkle, photo courtesy of the designer
We hope you are as excited as we are to get Farmer's Market out into the world! While you wait, we've created a summer-inspired playlist that embodies the best parts of this season. Simply click the link or scan the QR code below to enjoy!
Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you next Friday!